|First appearance||S2E07: Sacramentum|
|Last appearance||S2E10: Wrath of the Gods|
|Race||German Sueben Tribe|
|Relationships||Spartacus (Leader, deceased)|
Sedullus (Comrade, deceased)
Lugo (Comrade/rival, deceased)
Nemetes (Comrade, deceased)
Saxa (Comrade, deceased)
Totus (Comrade, deceased)
|Status||Deceased (Killed by Glaber)|
Harudes has short black hair and the stubble of a beard. He has a large, muscular build and is of average height.
Harudes has a brutish nature, and appears to be both impulsive and reckless as he is known for charging into a fight without proper consideration. He speaks only German, and does not understand the common tongue.
Harudes was part of the German slave ship saved by Spartacus and the rebels. Like many of his kind he shows signs of recklessness and a love of drink.
When the Romans attack, Harudes is one of the temples defenders. He would later be forced to flee with the rest of the Rebels to the top of Vesuvius.
He would take part in Nemetes' assault at the bottom of the mountain where Harudes is bested and captured by Ashur, Salvius and The Egyptian despite their group being rescued by the other rebels. Harudes is brought to Glaber for questioning but the German instead insults the Praetor in the German tongue, angering Glaber and ultimately causing his death.
- Historically, the name Harudes was that of a Germanic tribe (also known as the Charudes), which was part of a larger alliance with the Suebi, under the leadership of the warlord Ariovistus, who led the Germanic alliance to occupy Aedui and Sequani lands in Gaul. The Germanic alliance would be destroyed in the Battle of Vosges in 58 BCE by the Romans under the command of Gaius Julius Caesar.
- Harudes is one of weak fighters in the Germans.
- Harudes is the second Germans named to die.
- Harudes seems pledge loyalty to Spartacus, but in Wrath of the Gods he is loyal to Nemetes.
- Spartacus: Vengeance Season 3; Episode 10